For Odisha Museum
Information Collected by Odisha Museum
We will not knowingly use information collected on this website to others in ways. Odisha museum collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
For purposes of this Privacy Statement, "Personally Identifiable Information" refers to information that can directly identify an individual; for example, such information may include an individual's name, mailing address, phone number or email address.
Information that Is Automatically Collected
» We use IP addresses, with the help of National Informatics Center, to analyze trends, administer the website and track users' movements for aggregate use.
- IP addresses are not linked to Personally Identifiable Information.
Information that Is Collected by Cookies
» A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user's hard drive containing information about that user.
- If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our website. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our website.
Information that Is Actively Submitted to Odisha Museum
- In order to order services from this website, a user must complete a registration process. During the registration process, a user must provide contact information (such as name and email address). This information is also used to fulfill order.
Third Party Advertisers on Odisha Museum Website
- Presently, we do not provide any third party advertisement on our website.
- No third party interference is yet allowed and hence there is no question of collecting any information from third party from our website.
Information Odisha Museum Obtains from Third Parties
» Presently website is not collecting user information from third party.
- Only in case of Payment Gateway, the bank (who so ever provides the payment gateway services for online transaction) collects very critical information like Credit card or debit card number, Expiry date of credit card or debit card , Credit card or debit card holders name, amount deducted from their credit or debit account and any other relevant information which is must for online transaction.
- These information are collected by payment gateway service provider and these information along with your contact information are stored with payment gateway service provider. Odisha Museum stores only your contact information and amount you pay for various services or products.
- The critical information like credit or debit card number, its expiry date, card holder’s name, bank name are not at all stored with Odisha Museum, infact it is stored with the payment gateway services providers.
- The payment gateway service provider sends the transaction number to Odisha Museum on completion of payment procedure along with status of transaction (like success, cancel or error).
- As Odisha Museum is not at all collecting credit or debit card details there is no question of storing it to the server of Odisha Museum and using it for any purpose. These critical information are solely stored with payment gateway service provider. They also never use your card details with any third party except the bank from where they need to deduct sanctioned amount by you.
On Successful transaction of payment
» In case of successful transaction of payment for donation, services or product the user will inform accordingly.
- The details will also be informed via email (if proper email address provided at the time of payment). The amount will be deducted from user's respective bank and credited in the account of Odisha Museum account. The user will get necessary entry in their passbook or bank statement directly from their bank.
On Cancel of transaction of payment
» If the user cancels the transaction in middle of the process, the details are stored in the database and transaction of record generated mentioning that user has interfered in middle of transaction and cancels the transaction.